Can I buy a permit if I live in a parking restriction zone?

Yes, you can apply for a resident parking permit which allows you to park your car/s in a residents marked bay in the street or zone where you live. Permits are available to purchase for 6 or 12 months. 

You can downoad an application form on the residents, visitor and business parking permits page.

How would you rate the usefulness of this answer

Please scale your rating below: