How do I report a health and safety concern?

If you are an employee and you think the law is being broken, or minimum standards are not being met in your workplace, you can speak to your employer and try to resolve the issue. Alternatively, speak to your work safety representative, or your trade union safety representative, who can try to resolve the matter on your behalf. Visit the Health and Safety Executive website for more information on health and safety representatives.

How would you rate the usefulness of this answer

Please scale your rating below: