How do I apply for childcare support?

Applications must be made through HMRC. You can apply via the Childcare service section on the government website. If you require support with your application, please ring 0300 123 4097. The council will not be in charge of applications or be able to assist with queries about individual applications.

How would you rate the usefulness of this answer

Please scale your rating below: