What can I do if I'm worried about a child's well being?

If you have any concerns about a child you should contact Children's Services, the NSPCC or the Police.

  • Children Services - 01733 864180 (out of hours 01733 234724)
  • NSPCC - 0808 800 5000
  • Police - 999 if it's an emergency


How would you rate the usefulness of this answer

Please scale your rating below: