How do I apply for a school place if I move into Peterborough?

If you move into the Peterborough area and require a school place outside of the normal transfer times please contact the Admissions Team on 01733 864007. They will provide you with an In Year application form.

If your child is applying for a Year 6 place they will also have to apply to transfer to secondary school. Places cannot be offered on the basis of intended future changes of address unless house moves are confirmed through the exchange of contracts or formal tenancy agreement (six months minimum).

How would you rate the usefulness of this answer

Please scale your rating below: