When should I report a flood concern?

During periods of high rainfall, gullies may not clear all the rainwater away immediately. Therefore, please allow a period of time for the water to drain away naturally.  If the gully is blocked the water will remain on the surface for some time at which point you should report the defect to the council by calling 01733 453446.

How would you rate the usefulness of this answer

Please scale your rating below: