How do I get a level access shower or wetroom installed?

A Disabled Facilities Grant (DFG) is funding available for person with a physical disability. The grant can be used to make adaptations to a person’s home, such as a level access shower (wetroom) based on an assessment of need completed by an Occupational Therapist and a financial assessment.

For more information visit our housing adaptions webpage or contact Adult Social Care customer services to discuss your needs.

How would you rate the usefulness of this answer

Please scale your rating below: