How do I pay for my planning or building regulations application?

You can pay the fee for your planning application:

  • online by credit/debit card
  • or you can send us a cheque (made payable to Peterborough City Council) when submitting your application form

How would you rate the usefulness of this answer

Please scale your rating below: