What can I do if I have unwanted large items or bulky waste?

You can arrange for bulky waste items to be taken away from your house. There are two lists of items that can be collected which can be found under the bulky waste and electrical goods collection section. 

To arrange a collection you can contact customer services or  you can visit Bayard place. All items need to be placed outside your property by 6:45am. 

How would you rate the usefulness of this answer

Please scale your rating below: