Can my brown bin collection subscription be transferred if I move house?

If you move within Peterborough and wish to retain the garden waste collection service, your payment can be transferred to the new property. To advise us of your intention to change address and to continue with the brown bin collection service, please contact customer services.

No refunds will be issued if you move out of the Peterborough unitary authority boundary or you decide to stop using the service for any reason.

How would you rate the usefulness of this answer

Please scale your rating below: