Can I have a dropped kerb outside my house?

To find out if you need planning permission to create a new vehicle access to your property you will need to complete the new vehicle access proposal form and pay a fee of £25. A Planning Officer will then contact you to discuss your request. 

Once you have submitted your application you can make a payment online, by cheque or by phone on 01733 453410. Once we have received payment we will be able to process your request.



How would you rate the usefulness of this answer

Please scale your rating below: